Real Estate has been deemed an Essential Service & We are Here for You!
In these unprecedented times, we want to stay connected and update you on what is currently happening in our Real Estate Market plus provide insight into what we are doing during this pandemic.
1. We hope you and your family are safe, healthy & doing well under the circumstances. We are here for you!
Contact Us anytime– we are always happy to hear from you and ready to listen, answer questions and help when we can.
Shauna – 403-889-1023 – email@example.com
Jack – 403-660-2117 – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Real Estate in Alberta has been deemed an Essential Service & We Are Here to support anyone who needs to buy or sell. Here’s a snapshot of what has been happening over the past few weeks in our market;
In early March, we had just started moving into our busy “Spring” season. Historically, this is the time when there are more buyers and sellers resulting in the busiest season of the year. Many people had listed or were getting ready to list & new buyer’s were coming into the market.
As we continued through March things changed. Some clients pressed pause on selling or buying while others continued to move forward. Everyone’s situation is unique and the number of sales were starting to to increase year/year, however, we have seen a decline in, but not a stop to, new listings & the # of people looking to purchase.
There are always buyers and sellers – even in uncertain times. We will continue to be there for them. We have even seen some multiple offers for homes which are in high demand due to the lack of inventory for them.
3. We are taking Precautions
All our sellers & buyers sign a Covid-19 questionnaire (designed by the Calgary Real Estate Board) in an effort to screen them prior to a showing.
Sellers are taking additional measures by leaving lights on, interior doors open & wiping down certain surfaces before and after showings. Our Photographers, Inspectors & Virtual Tour Technicians are also screened by using the Covid-19 questionnaire and not touching surfaces unless necessary. Our industry is working hard to protect everyone’s health.
During showings, we limit the number of people per showing & ask buyers to refrain from touching doors, light switches etc. We use our disposable gloves, disinfectant wipes & sanitizer accordingly.
4. Virtual Tours – for some time, we have provided virtual tours for our listings and will continue to do so. Due to the pandemic, more Realtors are starting to do this as well which will enhance previewing for more people.
5. Virtual Home Evaluations – we are preparing market analysis’ for clients from a distance (when possible) with a virtual home evaluation. We are able to meet clients virtually to discuss our findings and answer questions.
6. Education – as we find a bit more time to work in our offices, we are continuing to educate ourselves further to ensure you have access to the best Realtors possible. Whether its negotiating skills, marketing platforms or webinars, we are continuing to stay on top of what is happening in our industry to ultimately serve you better.
7. What’s Next? Everything is fluid and we are so lucky to live in Canada! If you need or even just want to chat, reach out to us. We are happy to discuss the market, provide you with a home market analysis, conduct a buyer interview (Virtually when possible to adhere to Social Distancing Practice), or just say hi and connect. Connecting with each other has never been more important.
Shauna Yawney & Jack Clarke
Your Trusted Real Estate Advisors
Remax R.E. Mountain View